Brentwood College School
|School Name:||Brentwood College School|
|Location:||2735 Mount Baker Road, Mill Bay, British Columbia, V0R 2P1, Canada|
|Year Group:||Kindergarten - Grade 12 and PG|
|No. of Students:||455|
|No. of Boarders:||355|
|Average Class:||20 students|
This oceanfront school has tennis courts, rugby fields, eight student residences, two academic buildings, a rowing boat house, laundry facilities, a cafeteria, a sportsplex, and a health center.In 1995, the T. Gill Bunch Centre was built. This 20,000-square-foot (1,900 m2) performing arts centre houses a theatre in addition to acting, dance, and singing facilities.
SSAT results, extracurricular interests, and interview
|Director of Admissions:
2735 Mount Baker Road, Mill Bay, British Columbia, V0R 2P1, Canada
+1(250) 743 5521
- Brentwood offers university preparatory education from grade 9 to 12. Brentwood has been ranked consistently as one of the top academic high schools in British Columbia. Students participate in Brentwood's tri-partite programme (academics, arts, and sports).
- All graduates attend post-secondary education (78% to their first choice of university). The most popular countries for post-secondary education are Canada, Scotland, England, and the United States.
- Students can take British Columbia provincial examinations, Advanced Placement exams, courses and the American SAT prep tutorials.
- 2009 graduates received offers from over 100 universities, including Oxford University, Duke University, Brown University, Colgate University, Queen's University, University of Victoria, University of British Columbia, and University of St Andrews, School of Medicine.
- Please contact the Admission Office directly by email, by post or visit the School website for latest information.
2012/13 Canadian High School Boarding Fees# (CAD$) Per Year
|7th Grade (12/13 Years Old)||8th Grade (13/14 Years Old)||9th Grade (14/15 Years Old)||10th Grade (15-16 Years Old)||11th Grade (16-17 Years Old)||12th Grade (17-18 Years Old)|
Remark: #Inclusive of tuition and residence fee but exclusive of miscellaneous fees, such as uniform, extracurricular activities