Espom Girls Grammer School
|School Name:||Espom Girls Grammer School|
|Location:||Silver Road, Epsom, Auckland, New Zealand|
|Motto:||Per Angusta, Ad Augusta (Through difficulties to greatness.)|
|Year Group:||Year 9-Year 13|
|No. of Students:||2200|
|No. of Boarders:||118|
Facilities include an extensive library, computer suites, indoor heated and outdoor heated pools, gymnasiums, tennis and netball courts, sports fields, newly completed arts and technology buildings, and a world class Raye Freedman Arts Centre opened by EGGS old girl, Prime Minister Helen Clark in April 2005 which includes extensive music and drama facilities.
Students also participate fully in our cocurricular programme of sports, arts and cultural activities. Our school orchestra is award-winning and we have a range of musical groups and choirs.
Silver Rd, Epsom Auckland 1023, New Zealand
+ 64 9 630 5963
- Epsom Girls Grammar School is a state secondary school for years 9 to 13 girls in Auckland with top academic results. It has a wide variety of subjects from Latin to drama and many cultural activities such as music. 42 sports are on offer including champion level football. EGGS girls are leaders in all fields.
- one of New Zealand’s largest secondary school for girls.
- Excellent academic results from our students enable them to study successfully at tertiary institutions
- A large number of courses are available to students and these lead to the national secondary school qualification, the National Certificate of Educational Achievement (NCEA)
Please contact the Admission Office directly by email, by post or visit the School website for latest information.
- Epsom House boarding facility is part of Epsom Girls Grammar School's long boarding tradition. It provides access to an excellent single sex education for young women from rural areas.
- Epsom House provides accommodation for 118 girls from overseas and rural New Zealand. Epsom House is located within the school grounds. Facilities available include communal dining and recreational areas, private grounds and computer room. All students have their own rooms and their own email address to enable them to communicate with home.
- A dedicated team of staff care for our international students including an academic dean, an accommodation dean and an international student secretary who assists with enrolment, visas and medical insurance. These are in addition to those support staff available for all our students including student counsellors, a school nurse and a careers advisor.
2013 Fees (In NZD$) Per Year
|Tuition||Please contact the admission office for more detailed information.|