|School Name:||SCEGGS Darlinghurst|
|Location:||Darlinghurst, New South Wales, Australia|
|Motto:||Luceat Lux Vestra (Matthew 5:16:"Let Your Light Shine")|
|Year Group:||Kindergarten - Year 12|
|No. of Students:||890|
|No. of Boarders:||50|
|Director of Admissions:
215 Forbes Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010, Australia
+61 2 9332 1133
- SCEGGS is a non-selective Anglican school for girls from Kindergarten to Year 12 with a school population of about 880 girls. Located near the centre of Sydney, it attracts students from all over the metropolitan area and is able to utilise the educational resources of the city. SCEGGS aims to educate its students to become confident, competent and articulate young women in an environment which values diversity and individuality. Its excellent academic record makes it one of Sydney's leading Independent Girls’ Schools.
- In 2001, The Sun-Herald ranked SCEGGS Darlinghurst second in Australia's top ten girls' schools, based on the number of its alumni mentioned in the Who's Who in Australia (a listing of notable Australians).
- SCEGGS is a non-selective K-12 Anglican Girls’ school. There are no special criteria for the offer of a place at the school. Offers are made on the basis of availability on the date of application.
- The current entry years at SCEGGS are Kindergarten, Year 3 and Year 7.
- Please contact the Admission Office directly by email, by post or visit the School website for latest information.
Whilst predominantly a day school, SCEGGS offers a small number of boarding places at St Vincent's College, Potts Point.
2012 Boarding Fees & Tuition Fee (AUD$) Per Year
|Boarding Fees||Please contact the admission office for more detailed information.|