Melbourne Girls Grammar
|School Name:||Melbourne Girls Grammar|
|Location:||86 Anderson Street, South Yarra, Victoria, Australia|
|Motto:||Nisi Dominus Frustra (Without the Lord, All is in Vain)|
|Year Group:||ELC-Year 12|
|No. of Students:||950|
|No. of Boarders:||90|
86 Anderson Street, South Yarra 3141, Australia
+61 3 9862 9200
- Melbourne Girls Grammar aspires to develop ethical women of action. Through a focus on learning, research and innovation the school will be recognised by its own community, the national and international community as a leading school in girls' education.
- Melbourne Girls Grammar offers Victorian Certificate of Education(VCE) for its students at Years 11 to 12, with some students beginning their VCE studies in Year 10.
- Melbourne Girls Grammar School is the sister school of Melbourne Grammar School with which it has a strong association, as the two stream productions, formals, workshops and concerts together. The student bases also enjoy a strong association throughout the secondary years as many MGGS girls attend Grimwade House (Melbourne Grammar School's coeducational primary campus).
Please contact the Admission Office directly by email, by post or visit the School website for latest information.
- The Boarding House residence has been designed specifi cally to meet the needs of contemporary adolescent girls, in addition to the exceptional learning facilities provided within the Merton Hall Campus.
- The Boarding House offers a relaxed, friendly atmosphere in which the students can grow in self esteem and reach their potential in all areas of school life.
- Melbourne Girls Grammar welcomes International students into the Boarding House and provides a friendly, supportive environment that encourages the educational development and personal growth of all students.
2012 Boarding Fees & Tuition Fee (AUD$) Per Year