Anglo-Chinese Boarding School (Independent)
|School Name:||Anglo-Chinese Boarding School (Independent)|
|Location:||119 Dover Road, Singapore 139656|
|Motto:||The Best Is Yet To Be|
|Director of Admissions:
119 Dover Road, Singapore 139656
+65 6773 1633
- Founded in 1886, ACS (Independent) is an independent school under the Ministry of Education and an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School.
- Mission Statement: To be a world-class institution in nurturing the holistic development of our students.
- A Methodist Institution, the school’s core purpose is to nurture our students to be ladies and gentlemen with sound, Godly values and robust character, equipped and willing to serve family, nation and the global community.
- Anglo-Chinese School (Independent) conducts annual admission examinations for students who wish to enroll in the school. This exercise is open to both local and international students who wish to be admitted to ACS(Independent)’s Year 1, 2, 5 or 5 enrolment in 2014.
- Each Hall of Residence has rooms with 6 beds, 4 beds or 2 beds. Each room has attached bathroom facilities, built-in cupboards and desks. Hot water, air-conditioning and ceiling fans are also provided. The Halls each have one/two lounges, television, internet access, a pantry and study rooms for common use.
- The Boarding School provides a number of services and facilities for the safety and wellbeing of our Boarders :
- Wireless Internet Access
- Daily laundry (washing and ironing)
- Weekly change of bed linen and blankets
- Daily meals including breakfast, lunch (on holidays and weekends), dinner and supper
|Boarding Fees||Please contact the admission office for more detailed information.|